[MEncoder-users] Automatically selection DVD main title

Serhiy Tkachenko altserg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 22:26:58 CET 2007

Is there any way to automatically select the main DVD
title for encoding? I do it in a batch program :) and
curently I just select title by finding the largest
file in DVD dir and parce the file name to get title
number. But apparently this metod now always work.

Maybe I can use some information given by mplayer
-identify for that ?

Sincerely,

Serg