[MEncoder-users] Re: Content filtered message notification

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:13:08 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/3/07, mailman-bounces at mplayerhq.hu <mailman-bounces at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> The attached message matched the mencoder-users mailing list's content
> filtering rules and was prevented from being forwarded on to the list
> membership.  You are receiving the only remaining copy of the
> discarded message.

Yes. did you test the commandline before posting?

> Sorry,I must have a whole lot of the same posts coming thr!  ough as it wasn't working so I kept changing settings and resending it.
>
> I guess some posts are discarded as being html which isn't true, I just type from my email.

??? Well, maybe your emails just don't follow RFCs. Maybe your mail
agent is broken.

> I found the  message system  difficult to use.

Most people seem to deal with it just fine.

Guillaume
--
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing
which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations