[MEncoder-users] Re: Newbie question

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 09:54:18 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/3/07, Guillaume POIRIER <gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a filtered message that got discarded several times because it
> looks like it was html only or smth like that

The example you are looking for is in the docs:

http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-selecting-codec.html

Example 13.1. encode to Macromedia Flash format

Creating a Macromedia Flash video suitable for playback in a web
browser with the Macromedia Flash plugin:

mencoder input.avi -o output.flv -of lavf \
    -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -srate 22050 -ovc lavc \
    -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3

--
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing
which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations