[MEncoder-users] Next-Gen YouTube type question.

Steve gateway at tietze.com
Fri Feb 2 20:15:26 CET 2007

I disagree, it seems that flash is the best choice for any sort
Of major audience.  (windows, unix, mac and most all browsers have
A flash player)

Flash is also gotten quite better in quality and streaming over
Time its not going to be the best looking compared to like the newer
Codecs but it playback on almost anything with out much cpu hit.

We built a youtube clone and are using both ffmpeg and mencoder
The combo works better than just one encoder.

Steve
http://ibareitall.com blog