[MEncoder-users] A/V out of synchron

TAJTHY Tamás tajthy at mailbox.hu
Fri Dec 7 23:09:11 CET 2007

Khmmmm... I have checked the original ffmjpeg'd film. The drift is there... :-(
There is nearly half a second delay in the audio track. Until the 98th minute it
is in synchron and after that is starts to drift somehow... In the 104th minute
the delay grows to 12 frames. I do not understand why. VirtualDub uses only
30-40% of the CPU and nothing else is running. I thought it was the problem of
mencoder and I grabbed and converted this film several time and the drift always
starts at the same point. This is starge... I'll try to grab only this 10 minutes
part I'll check what happens there!

I checked the mencoded file and it is absolutely correct! It just copy the delay
from the grabbe file!

Sorry for disturbing the list!