[MEncoder-users] A/V out of synchron

TAJTHY Tamás tajthy at mailbox.hu
Thu Dec 6 09:44:04 CET 2007

Hi,

it is getting more weird... Usually I just hibernate my XP box, but as a last try
I restarted. As usually I killed the unnecessary tasks and I grabbed and mencoded
the film again. The A/V synchron was perfect!

I don't understand how could it be! In the original grabbed avi (ffmjpeg/PCM)
files I could not see any difference but the coded result is different. I'm
thinking about writing an e-mail to von Neumann! :-)))

Could anyone help me find out what do I wrong?

Thanks in advance!