[MEncoder-users] Change field order

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Mon Oct 23 00:02:22 CEST 2006

I recorded a movie with my dvd recorder, now I want to convert it to xvid.

The movie is not interlaced but progressive. When I play it with mplayer it
seems interlaced, I think this has something to do with the field order, so
then I use -vf phase=t. Now the image is not interlaced but there's a
strange thing with the colors, specially with the red.

Look:
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/7427e51967.png

There are some gray dots (or lines) in the border of the red "C". There are
also some gray dots in the yellow rectangle.

Why? How can I fix it?

--
Pepe