[MEncoder-users] Re: library for -of ogg

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Oct 14 03:51:47 CEST 2006

Dieter wrote:

>> Yeah, it says only 97% of web browers can render flash. Amusingly,
>> it says they can do it without a plugin. I wonder how that works.
>
> Obviously backwards.  3% of web browers can render flash, but need a
> plugin to do it.

Er... if you're talking about different browsers (i.e. IE vs. Mozilla
vs. Opera vs. Galeon vs. Konqueror vs. Lynx vs. whatever), then maybe
that'd be right. But if you're talking about total *installed copies* of
browsers, which is almost certainly what that article was referring to,
then just by IE's market share, 3% is obviously 'way too low.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.