[MEncoder-users] Real Media newbie Problem

Anna Saranti s0473056 at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Nov 8 23:40:23 CET 2006

Hi,

first of all, thank you for your answer.
The main Problem is in Windows RealPlayer and QuickTime. I'm pretty
shure I have installed all Codecs and Updates that exists. There is
not something wrong in the command that I use? Is it 100% a codec
Problem?
Has it to do with the fact that the new RealPlayer has rv30 or rv40
codecs and I only can do -lavcopts vcodec=rv10?

Thank you,
Anna