[MEncoder-users] 5s video from one picture (jpg)

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 10 00:43:07 CET 2006

I would like to use similar script on Windows. I modified it different way:

mkdir temp
FOR /L %%G IN (1,1,124) DO copy uvod.jpg temp\uvod%%G.jpg
mencoder mf://temp\uvod*.jpg -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=mpeg4:mbd=2:trell -oac copy -o uvod.avi
rmdir /S /Q temp

How can I use pictures in directory in mencoder? "mf://temp\uvod*.jpg"
does not work for me.
Any idea?

Jirka (GeBu)