[MEncoder-users] 5s video from one picture (jpg)

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 9 19:54:12 CET 2006

Thank You very much.
I will use it on Linux and MS Windows and I wanted to use only mplayer
because it is difficult to transfer Linux scripts to MS Windows. But on
irc channel #mplayer they said me that it is not possible. I must use 2
scripts :-( .
I tried it on WinXP and my script is: FOR /L %%G IN (1,1,124) DO copy
image.jpg image%%G.jpg
Thanks for Your script.
I arranged conference about Linux and I have many videos. These videos
have 25 fps. I want to add preamble with title and logo and conclusion.
I will repeat it by many times - it is good to prepare script :-) .
I think there will be problem if preamble and conclusion have different
fps than video.
This work fine: mencoder -ovc copy -oac copy -o output.avi preable.avi
video.avi conclusion.avi
Jirka (GeBu)