[MEncoder-users] intel mac support

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sun Jul 23 08:53:25 CEST 2006

b h wrote:
> --- b h <bobhumphrey22 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> re: mencoder:
>> I see on the changelog of the latest pre8 release
>> that
>> initial support for Intel Macs is starting to be
>> included.  Anything further on the current status of
>> this, and will some of the mencoder functionality
>> work, or is it still a while away?
>>
>> much thanks
>>

> no one has any kind of information on this at all?
> thanks
> b.

I haven't paid attention to the Intel Mac situation, but since nobody
else replied, my answer will have to suffice. None of the regular
developers have such a system, it seems, or support would have happened
already. As far as I know, we're still waiting for somebody to send in
patches. There might have been some a while back that never got cleaned
up enough for inclusion, but I may be getting mixed up with something
different.

If you really want to know for sure, search the mailing list archives or
google.

-Corey