[MEncoder-users] Need Mencoder Expert for Hire

Alan Cooper nerolabs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:42:45 CEST 2006

Rich,

The trick is to somehow come up with a command line that allows us to parse
enough information about the source video to apply the best known filter
chain for that video.

If anybody knows a good command (mplayer/mencoder) to show off all types of
video (pulldowns, telecine, mixed, interlaced) through the video that is
parseable by a script (to then apply the right or best known filter chain),
that would be a start.

Alan