[MEncoder-users] merging 30' DVDs into one?

Roberto Sebastiani rseba at dit.unitn.it
Sat Dec 30 20:45:17 CET 2006

Hi.
I'm a very new to the usage of mencoder, so please forgive me for
the naiveness of the question.

I've a video-camera (sony dcr-dvd105) saving the movies on 1.4GB
mini-dvds (about 30-minutes in standard-play mode) in dvd

Is there a way to "concat" 3-4 mini-dvd's into one, that is,
to encode in sequance the content of 3-4 mini-dvd into only one
4.3GB dvd format, without loss of quality (and possibly without loosing the "scene" informations of the ifo files?

Thanks

Roberto