[MEncoder-users] how capture real video stream

Rex Pemberton rexy_pexy at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 9 17:47:35 CET 2006

yo people,

this is my first posting and very newbie.

i want to capture real video streams from the internet, in particular 'mit world'. they have some very cool stuff that would be worth having on the hard disk to watch again.

how do i do that?

i am using windows xp and real player 10.

i seem to recall seeing an answer to this question somewhere in the docs or user groups, but cannot find it.

anyway ...

hope one of you thinks this is a no-brainer and help me out : )

rex