[MEncoder-users] Re: Mplayer SVN install broke xvid output codec

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:34:10 CEST 2006


On 8/9/06, Mikey <abc.mikey at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply. I tried doing a regression test to see where it
> had gone wrong but I was having problems with the versions of some of
> the libraries needing reverted as well. So I deleted the whole thing to
> get it again and I decided to try and see if there had been a newer
> version in the last couple of days. There was so I downloaded the whole
> thing again and installed it.
> It is now working. The version I was having problems with was (along
> with the same version of mencoder):
> MPlayer dev-SVN-r19335-4.0.3 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
> I am now on:
> MPlayer dev-SVN-r19362-4.0.3 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team

Okay good. Maybe the only problem you had is that you didn't build
MPlayer from a completely clean sourcetree.
It's always a good thing to run "make distclean" before re-running
./configure when smth looks fishy.

My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a vegetarian, because
I love animals.
Gisele Bundchen

More information about the MEncoder-users mailing list