[MEncoder-users] Re: Mplayer SVN install broke xvid output codec

Mikey abc.mikey at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:25:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried doing a regression test to see where it
had gone wrong but I was having problems with the versions of some of
the libraries needing reverted as well. So I deleted the whole thing to
get it again and I decided to try and see if there had been a newer
version in the last couple of days. There was so I downloaded the whole
thing again and installed it.

It is now working. The version I was having problems with was (along
with the same version of mencoder):

MPlayer dev-SVN-r19335-4.0.3 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team

I am now on:

MPlayer dev-SVN-r19362-4.0.3 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team

Regards,

Mikey.