[MEncoder-users] Mplayer SVN install broke xvid output codec

Mikey abc.mikey at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:57:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've just installed the latest version of mplayer (for linux) from the
SVN code and I have discovered that whilst I can still play xvid files I
can no longer output them from mencoder.

I went back and checked the output from the ./configure script and it
appears to say that the xvid codec is available for output but when I
test it with "mencoder -ovc help" I get the following: