[MEncoder-users] Converting wmv to wmv

Ko Ko kkl_sg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 10:34:14 CEST 2006

Thanks for your reply.

  When I said -ofps 25 it is not fast-forwarded anymore. When I am not specifying anything, the output movie file doesn't play anything at all. So I think this parameter is a must. Anyway, you have any idea how to encode from mov to mov? My current wmv file still got 1 problem anyway. The audio and video doesn't sync in output file. Any tips to sync audio and video?

  Regards,
  Ko Ko

Reality starts with Dream