[MEncoder-users] call mencoder when the input directory is a network drive

Jesse Corrington corrington_j at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:47:10 CEST 2005

I am trying to call mencoder, with an input directory that is a network
drive on my server.  In the input directory, there are jpeg images, which i
need to make a movie from.  When i do it with the files on the server, the
movie gets messed up.  If i copy the files to my local drive and then do
them, there is no problem.  Here is the command i am using.

mencoder mf://*.jpg -mf type=jpg -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=16000:keyint=15 -ffourcc XVID -nosound -o
corrppmovie.avi