[MEncoder-users] subtitles disappear with mencoder

Stephen DiVerdi sdiverdi at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 29 20:39:12 CET 2005

> do you have an mencoder.conf file or ~/.mplayer/mencoder config file
> with any options in it?

nope, i just looked and couldn't find any files like that.  i do have
~/.mplayer/config but it's empty.  no mencoder config files anywhere.

> you should send us full output with -v if you
> want help.

yes, i did that with my original posts a week ago, but here's a new copy
of the mencoder output with the cvs version.

> also please don't top-post.

sorry, didn't think it counted as top posting, since i was forwarding an
old message of mine, not replying to it.

thanks,

-steve diverdi
-sdiverdi at cs.ucsb.edu