[MEncoder-users] Problem with pre6 -> pre7

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:40:06 CET 2005

Hi,

RTF FAQ: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/faq.html#id2886267

> Also, which rpms are recommended?  I know at least
> four different
> providers of mplayer rpms.  The mplayerhq.hu site
> links to greysector,
> but those rpms don't have XviD enabled, so I prefer
> others.
> Any experiences?
>
> I can try to compile mplayer myself, but I am a bit
> affraid of
> the task.

You shouldn't. It's not as hard as it seems, and this experience is
very valuable as that way you don't have to depend to other to make
fresh builds.

Guillaume
--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's
at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember