[MEncoder-users] MSMPEGV2 / lavc options

Jan Paul Schmidt jps at fundament.org
Tue May 24 08:51:32 CEST 2005

Am 23.05.2005 um 16:52 schrieb Mario Valle:

> Take a look at <http://www.cscs.ch/~mvalle/mencoder/experiment.html>

Did you consider using trell in your tests?

> Unfortunately now a new contender entered the arena and I have
> problems with MSMPEG4V2 encoded movies on Mac OS.

QT7? Apples AVI support is lousy and they don't care about fixing for
years known compatibility issues. Most of the AVIs I only get to work
with DIVX Doctor (http://http://doctor.3ivx.com/), if they should play
with QT. Mplayer really spoiled me the last years.

> Hope it helps.

Yes. Thanks. It is good to know I'm not the only one ;o)

jps