[MEncoder-users] A/V synchronization problem using mencoder

Xie Bo xiebopublic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:08:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

   I compiled the MPlayer-20050324 CVS in MinGW and run the following commond:
--------
mplayer dvd://
--------
   It is synchronized.

   But when I execute the following command:
mencoder dvd:// -of mpeg -o output.mpg -oac copy -ovc copy -mpegopts format=dvd
mplayer output.mpg
   It's not synchronized. The more time I play it, the more delay I got.

   Would you be so kind to give me some suggestions to fix the synchronization problem for "mencoder dvd:// -of mpeg -o output.mpg -oac copy -ovc copy -mpegopts format=dvd" command? Thank you!

Best Regards,
Xie Bo