[MEncoder-users] audio delay after divix conversion

Branislav Klocok branislav.klocok at ofz.sk
Sun Mar 27 23:55:55 CEST 2005

Dňa Ne 27. Marec 2005 23:47 Guillaume Poirier napísal:
> I think you should add this to your command line: "-mc 0 -noskip".
> This should make sure no frames are skipped.
thanks I will try it
> I think that you should probably not recompress the sound, as my guess
> is that the sound is just fine.
> Also, you should probably add some more encoding option to you command
> line as without any options, lavc is very fast, but doesn't use your
> bits too wisely.
> Have a look at the rip guide on the online HTML docs to get more
> informations about that.
Could you please give me an example I do not know much about video encoding
and only thing I need is to create a decent quality standard divix file. I
was trieing to read the manual but seems it is writen in a language I do not
speak well enough :-))

Thanks

--
Branislav Klocok        OFZ a.s.
tel.: +421435804488     fax: +421435804633
mail: branislav.klocok at ofz.sk