[MEncoder-users] Re: Create VCD compliant mpegs with mencoder 1.03

Oliver Hummel Blade_Runner at gmx.li
Wed Mar 16 07:05:23 CET 2005

Hallo D

Am 15.03.05, schriebst du :

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 11:23:48PM +0100, Oliver Hummel wrote:
>> Hi there
>> I am using MEncoder 1.0pre3 on MorphOS (Unfortunatelly also the latest
>> available Version) My Question, is it possible to create vcd compliant
>> mpegs with mencoder? This is my commandline for encoding:
>
> No, it is not possible with 1.0pre3. The files produced are not
> remotely complient. Upgrade to latest cvs. If it doesn't compile on
> morphos, get the idiots who made the morphos port to submit their
> patches upstream so we can fix mplayer.

Ok thanks for the Information. Well indeed it isn`t possible to compile the
latest cvs for me, but I asked a guy yesterday who did one of the older ports
(there are several unfortunatelly, this is a bit confusing..) maybe he can
make an up-to-date as well. I will tell him to send sources back then.

regards
Oliver