[MEncoder-users] Mencoder finishes early on DVD to Divx encoding

Pete Davis pete at petedavis.net
Mon Jun 20 01:33:31 CEST 2005

I certainly understand. The documentation does seem to be up-to-date, but I
sometimes find it hard to understand how to do things and that's where the
samples on the web become helpful. They lose their helpfulness when they're
so out of date that they command line arguments are no longer valid. This of
course, isn't your fault. It's simply the state of affairs and it makes
things difficult.

I did find a sample using XVid and will play with that and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Pete