[FFmpeg-user] Confusion over stream specifier on -map, -codec, and -filter_complex

gqqnb2005 gqqnb2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:16:33 EEST 2024

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your reply. But I'm looking at the syntax of Stream
specifiers. It clearly specifies 7 forms.

   1. stream_index
   2. stream_type[:additional_stream_specifier]
   3. g:group_specifier[:additional_stream_specifier]
   4. p:program_id[:additional_stream_specifier]
   5. #stream_id or i:stream_id
   6. m:key[:value]
   7. u

0:1 fits none of the 7 forms.
[LOW]  fits none of the 7 forms.

I wonder is it a documentation bug that it misses other forms of
specifiers, or do I misunderstand something?

Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com> 於 2024年7月25日 週四 下午2:46寫道: