[FFmpeg-user] How can I extract m3u8 URL for use with ffmpeg on this site?

Reino Wijnsma rwijnsma at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 18 18:36:33 EEST 2022

On 2022-04-17T00:45:14+0200, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> One can see an item 'exp=1650232874', where the number seems to be seconds since
> 1970. That is the base of timekeeping on Linux, right?

That's right. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time.

$ date -d @1650232874 -u '+%FT%T%:z'
2022-04-17T22:01:14+00:00

$ xidel -se '1650232874 * duration("PT1S") + dateTime("1970-01-01T00:00:00Z")'
2022-04-17T22:01:14Z

On 2022-04-18T07:28:23+0200, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2) Whenever it fails and I read the email *I manually start FireFox and visit the
> page with F12 so I can find the new m3u8 URL*. It is then saved to a file used to
> read the URL from the download script.
>
> [...]
>
> But it would be much better if the Firefox procedure could be replaced by an
> automatic extractor like I have for other sites than this:
>
> http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-2308
>
> So far no luck in using curl or xidel or the like to find the currently active
> m3u8 URL for this site.

Did you totally miss my latest e-mail? Why do I even bother.

On 2022-04-18T12:53:19+0200, stefano roveda <stfrvd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear reino, i found the thread very interesting i don see any reason fir
> your comment in that case
> Anyway thank you for taking care.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.
What comment in what case? Taking care of what?

--
Reino