[FFmpeg-user] Two questions about LGPL

宋麒 leavesinautumn2014 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:23:02 EEST 2022

Hello! I'm developping a commercial product with FFmpeg, and I have some
questions about how to use FFmpeg under LGPL.
Q1: AFAIK, there are two ways to use a dynamic library on windows, either
by "LoadLibrary + GetProcAddress" at runtime or by linking a static library
with symbol only at compile time. Are both ways regarded as "work that uses
the library" under LGPL?
Q2: If my commercial product is a "work that uses FFmpeg", do I need to
remove all prohibition of reverse engineering from the EULA of my product?

Thanks!