[FFmpeg-user] Removing a metadata tag from a specfic stream

Thibeau vercruyssen.thibeau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:44:07 EET 2021

Apologies,

the command was just ffprobe file. Next time will include it and not use pastebin but rather paste the uncut console output in the email itself.
Didn’t know about having to use the newest version must have missed it, yet again I offer my sincerest apologies.
That being said I don’t think in this specific case the version of ffmpeg will make a difference.
Also by deleting I indeed meant in the new file that ffmpeg creates, sorry for the confusion.