[FFmpeg-user] Removing a metadata tag from a specfic stream

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:27:12 EET 2021

Am Fr., 5. Feb. 2021 um 13:54 Uhr schrieb Thibeau
<vercruyssen.thibeau at gmail.com>:

> I'm trying to remove the comment tag which has the value
> Other but seem to be unable to do so using ffmpeg.

I may misunderstand but please note that FFmpeg is not able to
"remove" anything from a file, FFmpeg always creates a new
file with different properties than the input file (assuming non-
trivial formats).

When asking for support here, please always provide the command
line you tested together with the complete, uncut console output and
remember to test current FFmpeg git head, the only version
supported here.
And please avoid external resources, except for input files.