[FFmpeg-user] Problem with time-lapse

Jippo12 jippo12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:14:23 EEST 2020

Hi Ted!

Thanks for your reply and pointing me in the right direction!

Now i use
os.system('ffmpeg -i ' + workdir2 + '%d.jpg -r 120 -vcodec mpeg4 -qscale 1
-y -filter:v '" setpts=0.23*PTS"' ' + destinationdir + videofile)
thats
ffmpeg -i /mnt/ramdisk3g/workdir/%d.jpg -r 120 -vcodec mpeg4 -qsale 1 -y
-filter:v " setpts=0.23*PTS"'' /mnt/ramdisk/mp4/

And the result is this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acRm7vWwJAXz1jEU66nuD7Db9mrtPuz-/view?usp=sharing

In workdir i have multiplied every image 6 times with python counter loop
and total number of files are 1374 when there is only 229
Iam pretty happy to results now. Not sure how that minterpolate works but i
will try use that too.

Still images i use are from Raspberry Pi + Meteotux PI program and they are
120s stacked images. You can check more about that from
https://www.meteotuxpi.com

Thanks again!
Jippo