[FFmpeg-user] Acorn Replay files

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Feb 27 14:11:07 EET 2020

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 11:02:53 +0000, Mark Fraser wrote:
> > Please provide a sample if your files are different than:
> > http://samples.ffmpeg.org/game-formats/rpl/
>
> I've tried uploading to upload.ffmpeg.org, but I keep getting Network is
> unreachable.

Indeed, that happens once in a while. Feel free to share a Dropbox,
Google Drive link, making sure it's shared publicly, or use a file
sharer site of your choice.

> and do I keep them in game-formats even though they are from before
> Tomb Raider?

I'm not a gamer, but I don't understand your question. What do you want
to "keep"?

Are the files different from the ones already found, or are they not?
Them being different is enough of a justification, for now.

Moritz