[FFmpeg-user] error avformat_open_input

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 13:57:36 EEST 2020

Hi,

> and the video its in the same path that the project.
I don't think that's the issue, because the error description says:
> ... unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl avformat_open_input(struct AVFormatContext * *,char const *,struct AVInputFormat *,struct AVDictionary * *)" (?avformat_open_input@@YAHPAPAUAVFormatContext@@PBDPAUAVInputFormat@@PAPAUAVDictionary@@@Z) referenced in function "bool __cdecl load_video(char const *)" (?load_video@@YA_NPBD at Z)
Also, I think questions on using the libraries and troubleshooting your code are referred to the libav list and leaves this list for help on how to use the command line tools themselves, unless something changed recently.

Regards,
Ted Park