[FFmpeg-user] ffplay options for setting audio volume and locating player windows on the screen

Michael Glenn Williams michael.glenn.williams at smartblondeco.com
Thu Apr 16 18:33:41 EEST 2020

Thanks everyone for suggesting mpv at https://mpv.io I found this page:
https://mpv.io/installation/

then downloaded the build from here:
https://laboratory.stolendata.net/~djinn/mpv_osx/

I found the great documentation here:
https://mpv.io/manual/master/#low-latency-playback

The docs reference a simple JavaScript interpreter, wow!

And a huge list of scripts:
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/wiki/User-Scripts

I'm looking to create a block of mpv players, each playing a different RTMP
URL.
There doesn't appear to be any scripts or 3rd party apps existing for
watching multiple videos at once.

Do we have any mpv script talent interested to make this for us?

Thank you!