[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg for transcoding a stream into web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Fri May 10 20:26:24 EEST 2019

I might have made a few mistakes, :), when I threw hat together real
quick.  For some quick tests I did the document type didn't really matter.
(I used the html more as an "entry point"

I'll clean it up this weekend and give it a shot.   I did notice that the
ffmpeg command keeps "adding" new files, and the old ones don't really go
awa (deleted) if not needed anymore..  so I would probably have to look
into that.

I haven't done much (I mean pretty much nothing) with streaming video,
understanding what  options do in ffmpeg (or gstreamer) would help (looking
for a guide with examples that are useful)

thanks,

Ron