[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg: how to output over HTTP

Glenn W wolfe.t.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 01:22:22 EET 2019

Carl,

> Anyway, this was certainly transmitted via http.

What is your evidence for this claim? Where do you see any HTTP headers? I
do not see any in my Wireshark output nor do I see any indication of HTTP
protocol being used.

> The more important question is if there is an issue: Segmentation Fault 11

This is not an issue. I can segment the mpegts chunks just fine. This error
is coming due to the nature of how I am running my server side `-f null -`
to output null to stdin (not how I would normally) for the sole purpose of
testing network transport.