[FFmpeg-user] Error psz_cqm_file=8-0-8

abhishek punjabi abhishekpunjabi95 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:38:17 EEST 2019

Dear Sir,

As referred by Moritz below command is working fine for FFmpeg 4.1
-x264opts cqmfile=filename

I would like to know the difference between psz_cqm_file and cqmfile.
>From notes I got

/* JM format reads the external quantization matrix file in JM format,
automatically ignores other -cqm option */
    uint8_t cqm_4iy[16]; /* used only if i_cqm_preset == X264_CQM_CUSTOM */
    uint8_t cqm_4ic[16];

Thanks Regards
Abhishek Punjabi