[FFmpeg-user] Error psz_cqm_file=8-0-8

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Jul 15 18:23:54 EEST 2019

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 18:57:00 +0530, abhishek punjabi wrote:
> I want to use the above parameter for FFmpeg 4.1
> Its working fine in FFmpeg 2.6 version but not supported by 4.1 version.
> Please provide a solution and asap to include parameter in
> psz_cqm_file=8-0-8.

As Ted pointed out, that probably needed to be a file name.

Nevertheless, kindly show us the actual working ffmpeg-2.6 command
line. As far as I can tell, psz_cqm_file was never an ffmpeg option. It
may have been an x264 option, which is now called cqmfile in the
command line tool.

You can pass that option from ffmpeg using
"-x264opts cqmfile=filename".

Cheers,
Moritz