[FFmpeg-user] Problems playing mjpeg stream at different bitrates

Fabian Kurt fabian.kurt at tomtom-tools.com
Wed Sep 19 09:40:34 EEST 2018

> Feel free to check if the size of the COM tags is correct or wrong by several magnitudes.
I'm new to this topic and don't know exactly what a COM marker is used for and how it should be. Could you please provide me some links about it and how I can read this tags? Thank you

>The playing file does not contain COM tags;-)
This means the COM tag is not necessary needed to play the stream, but it will cause problems if the tag is wrong.

>Which encoder are you using?
We are using a third party camera. I don't know about the encoder they use.
As soon as I understand the problem I will contact them.

Thanks,
Fabian