[FFmpeg-user] ffplay RTP: dropping old packet received too late

Gáll Péter gallpeti96 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:10:17 EEST 2018

Yes I tried it. It was a bit better, so it not every time gave me the
error, but most of the time yes, the same error.
The other problem with -f rtp_mpegts, that the first time I run ffmpeg,
ffplay waits ~5secs and just then playy the stream.

Alex Molon <alex.molon at vision247.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 1., H,
17:06):