[FFmpeg-user] Concat with listing all files in command?

Ben bxstover at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 18:36:16 EET 2018

I want to concat various video files with ffmpeg (in WinOS). Therefore I used so far the following command:

   ffmpeg.exe" -f concat -safe 0 -i "D:\clips\filelist.txt" -c copy "ffmpegconcatout.mp4"

Where D:\filelist.txt contains all filenames to concatenate.

Now I want to change the command so that no intermediate file is necessary any more.

How can I achieve this?

The following command does NOT work:

   ffmpeg.exe" -f concat -safe 0 -i "D:\clips\firstfile.mp4" "D:\clips\secondfile.mp4" "D:\clips\thirdfile.mp4" -c copy "ffmpegconcatout.mp4"

Whats worng?

Ben