[FFmpeg-user] How to fix video artifacts on ddvideo AVI?

dan9er dan9er at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:38:23 EET 2018

On Monday, December 17, 2018 11:53 PM, Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com> wrote:
> ffmpeg may be the wrong tool for the job, you might want to look at things
> like lightworks or da vinci resolve.

Da Vinci Resolve...

Oh my god. This editor is SO MUCH BETTER than my VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15, and it's FREE!?

Thank you so much for bringing this editor to my attention! You just saved me a couple hundred bucks I was planning to spend on VEGAS Pro!

Oh uh, anyway do you know any DaVR forums I can ask for help with this problem? I can't find any.