[FFmpeg-user] Trouble using FFMPEG

vitorlb . vitorlinhabranco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:56:43 EEST 2017

Hello, my name is Vitor Branco, and I just recently started using ffmpeg.

After some struggle (absolute newbe using code programs whatsoever) I
managed to convert a video to a GIF sucessfully, but it is looping for
ever, I wanted my gif to play only once. Is there any way to convert the
new GIF file to a non-repeating GIF file?

I'd be very pleased with a fast answer, cause my professional career is a
little bit at stake, and this would help me to prevent this crisis! Thank
you very much, all the best.

Vitor Branco.

Sem
vĂ­rus. www.avg.com