[FFmpeg-user] 'ff_h264_handle_aggregated_packet' does not match original declaration

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:16:56 EET 2017

> should i draw you a picture or which words does it need
> making you understand that i am not a C/C++ developer

Then how can you dare to write the remaining email indicating
you understand gcc's warning messages better than I do?

I have now spent several hours on (several!) gcc bugs
that you reported to this mailing list, including the offensive
claim that I do not spend enough time writing emails here
and working on FFmpeg in general.

Please stop this, Carl Eugen