[FFmpeg-user] 'ff_h264_handle_aggregated_packet' does not match original declaration

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Feb 12 17:08:45 EET 2017

Am 12.02.2017 um 16:03 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

>>> So what is your initial analysis of this warning?
>>> (You can find mine above, the line starts with "I hope".)
>>
>> that there is a sloppy type/pointer handling
>
> I disagree and I have to add that I do not appreciate your mail

should i draw you a picture or which words does it need making you
understand that i am not a C/C++ developer and so asking me detail
questions about your code smell makes little to zero sense

well, and i did not appreciate the whole lot for your responses instead
just look at the damned outputs when you compiule ffmpeg where ovewr
many years a large amount of warnings appears

to say it clear: i have ZERO understanding fro a developer which
compiles hes code, faces warnings and decides to just ignore them - PERIOD