[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG run out of memory

ionut ionut.raducanu at webland.ro
Mon May 9 15:54:34 CEST 2016

I am reporting that in some cases where I have a lot of inputs with
large resolutions the process is killed and sometimes continues for a
random duration and then just stops with no warning or error.
I was pointing that the RAM seems to be a problem, even that I have 8GB.

  I will try tomorrow a new build and test again.

By the way, I already asked, but this warning is fine ?
> [png_pipe @ 0x16e85fa0] Stream #0: not enough frames to estimate rate;
> consider increasing probesize
It looks a little bit bad.

Thank you!