[FFmpeg-user] documentation in spanish

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:21:35 CET 2016

http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/StreamingGuide Nor it is clear, it does
not explain why use the -y flag, in the second example not explain
anything, just indicates this;

And here is what another person did:

ffmpeg -f dshow -i video="screen-capture-recorder":audio="Stereo Mix
(IDT High Definition" \
-vcodec libx264 -preset ultrafast -tune zerolatency -r 10 -async 1
-acodec libmp3lame -ab 24k -ar 22050 -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb \
-maxrate 750k -bufsize 3000k -f mpegts udp://192.168.5.215:48550
I understand you're using directx to capture web cam, but does not
explain why, does not explain how each command works either as acts
According to this article it posed this example was published because
someone else wanted, but not explained whether this works or not, or
does not explain the errors that this could cause.
this sort of thing I mean when I say that the documentation is confusing