[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sun Jul 24 19:56:51 EEST 2016

> Please understand that this has changed now, you are not> allowed anymore to speak open on our mailing lists, you > have to suppress you arrogant manors.
That's "manners," you insolent prick.
But in any case, the idea that I'm going to accept advice from you on good behaviour is hilarious. You are one of the most arrogant, condescending people I've ever come across. Your presumptiveness is absolutely astounding, and you do it every day. I post a few times a year.
Tellingly, whenever I have met people in person who use this list, your staggering rudeness has, without exception, been a topic of conversation. You're a laughing stock. Please be aware that you are tolerated for your technical knowledge; you are certainly not liked, at least not by any of the list users I've met. Whether you have some sort of psychological condition which renders you unable to understand this situation I don't know, but it isn't really my problem: it is nonetheless true.
Doubtless you're very sure of your position, so I'm sure you won't mind posting this publicly.